- Version 2019
- Download 611
- File Size 138.54 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 24, 2019
- Last Updated November 27, 2019
Online Applications are invited from the candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions stipulated in this notification for engagement of 4103 apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962, in the following units of South Central Railway.
For registration, you must have registered mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one time password) through SMS/email.
Online Application: Click Here
Document Required: Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
- 10th Class marks sheet
- ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
- For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community certificate
- For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
- One passport size photo graph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
- Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
- Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces
Eligibility: The candidate must possess minimum 50% of marks in SSC/10th Class plus ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
Fee: OBC/EWS/UR (Male) candidates have to make payment of Rs.100/- (One hundred only) as Application fee after filling up of application through SBI Payment gateway.
After submission of completed application, Registration number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process.
The application form once submitted cannot be edited/modified.
The candidates can view the application form by using your mobile number and date of birth or application number.